Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where has RCTFun gone?
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
ckstei01
I cannot get onto RCTFun. Does anyone have any insight into why their site might be down? unsure.gif
rct2nut
RCTFun is down at the moment. It is catchy these days..we had a little trouble tonight too. I am sure they will get it running again soon.
Spunknit
Mama Bear made a post saying they were having some problems but were working on it. At least we know they are on the job!!
Mama Bear
Sorry everyone! The problems aren't solved yet, but I can assure you they will one way or the other.

Mama Bear
Spunknit
<Spunky waves to Mama Bear!>

Thanks for keeping us updated, Mama Bear! We all look forward to the return of your site! banana.gif
Mama Bear
Expect us back in no more than a few days now!

Mama Bear
PS. Spunky, I LOVE your signature! LOL
Nforce
Hope to see you guys back up soon. I think I still need to download a few things from there.

BTW, if the site address changes, let Rohn Starr know so he can keep the list updated.
rct2nut
Hope to see you all up soon. Miss you guys sad.gif

Good Luck
NobleEagle
Hope you get everything up and running soon, Mama Bear.
Mama Bear
We are back!!!

We do have a new address now though: www.rct-fun.com

Mama Bear
rct2nut
Wonderful news Mama Bear!!! Glad your back.
ktysmi
Glad to know you are back. The things on your site are so lovely that I go there just to "window shop" even when I am not looking for a download. Thanks for the wonderful collection of work and glad you are back.
Spunknit
Well, my favorites list is updated! laugh.gif
Tonks
Great News Mama Bear! w00t.gif
Glad your back.
banana.gif bbanana.gif purbanana.gif pbanana.gif
Mama Bear
Thanks everyone! We are glad to be back ourselves too.
Although we didn't have very many updates lately, it doesn't mean there will not be any in the future!

Mama Bear
ckstei01
Glad to see you're back! biggrin.gif I think you are one of the best sites for the promotion of RCT2. Thanks for sharing all your work. Awinner.gif
NobleEagle
Glad to see you up and running Mama Bear.
bestwishes.gif to you.
banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif
skyvanman
Great to see you back up.
skatepunk42
Great to have you back jumps_and_grins.gif I go to your site just for the song sometimes banana.gif banana.gif it gets that pesky it's a small world song outa there rolling on the floor.gif
Mama Bear
Could a mod close this thread please?

Mama Bear
gladiator_2
IPB Image
closed as requested
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.