Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Riding the Rides in RCT3
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
ExtremeCoaster
Is it only possible to ride the roller coasters in RCT3 or can you ride any ride? For example, could I rides such as go-karts, merry-go-rounds, and even possibly play mini golf in addition to coasters? banana.gif
rct625
Probably just the coaster cos it's called Coaster Cam
Wagi
I believe there's a video available that actually shows the coaster can in use on the go-cartss, and I've heard that it WILL be available on other non-coaster rides, however I don't know what ones.
ExtremeCoaster
Thanks, I just love the go-karts, if you could find out about carousels and mini-golf that would be much appreciated! smile.gif banana.gif
Josho
I wouldn't be suprised if you could. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up though, but I think it's possible. Such a feature was on, (dare I mention it) that game called SimCoaster from memory, where you could be in the guest cam, and go on the rides that the guest rode.

So... If there is a guest cam, then it's very likely you'll have a chance on going on flat rides as well as coasters. About actually playing mini golf in the park however, I reckon that'd be something to be in an expansion pack most likely.

Guess we just have to see when the game comes out.
RCT Mike
From what i heard that you can ride all tracked rides..So that i guess you can ride the go-karts... cool.gif
ExtremeCoaster
is it just tracked rides, like can I ride carousels, ferris wheels, or even the pirate ship?
g-w-r
ive heard that its just track rides. but wont it be cool rushing through a tunnel on rct3 in coaster cam
ExtremeCoaster
yes indeed, I sometimes follow rides in RCT2, but scenery and tunnels oftenly make it more difficult. banana.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.