Full Version: Rate the Avatar & Signature
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > Games and Trivia
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Lord Excelsior
Let's get this rolling..

0 ~ No Avatar
0 ~ No Signature
SythDude
Signature: Wish I could Actually read what it said (I know it says Lord Excelsior)
So I'll give the Sig a 6

And If My Sig Was Working...... sad.gif
chadesofblur
I wont vote because I made the sig above me (not the av though, much as I would like to take credit) but I am posting because I wanted to ask what we're judging based on? Personal prefrence? How well they match? Should we use bananas?

sythdude - I can see your sig fine...?
SythDude
Yeah That's A Good Idea Chades. My sig is working *now* but earlier there was only half of it. lol

Okay....We grade them seperately.

Avatar: Chades you get 9/10 banana.gif 's
Signature: Chades you get 8/10 banana.gif 's

Mousing
SYTHDUDE
I give an 8 out of 10 for each of yours
I would have made it 9 had the lettering been more clear.
I love the horizontal lines that makes it look like its drawn on venetian blinds tho...thats so cool apple.gif apple.gif
SythDude
Thanks. I love Mickey Mouse and The Styling of Yours Is True To Walt Disney.

I'm Gonna Give Both Of Yours 10 Whoppings banana.gif 's.

And Now that I think about it....I *do* kinda wish the bricks on my avatar were a little more tall and wider. To match my sig. But oh well. If someone can do that than be my guest but's its no trouble honestly happy.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Hmmm....I love both Sythdude's and Mousing's sigs and avatars so you both get 10 HUGE banana.gif from me! bananalama.gif
Mousing
Well thanks for the comments about my sig & Avatar...but all the credit must go to MIDWESTBOYINLA for making them form me
RCT Mike
10 for the AVE
10 for the Sig
Travesty
I give your avatar a 9, since Siruis rules, and the sig a 9 as well since NFSU is my fav. racing game ever!
Spunknit
Sorry, Travesty, but your avatar creeps me out! Only a 5 there, just for color! But you get a 10 on your sig, cause its awesome! Awinner.gif
Travesty
You don't lke Begley, the British squirrel? For shame! How about this one, then?
user posted image

or this one?

user posted image
chadesofblur
Spunky - you get a 10 out of 10 for your sig...gotta love the llamamobile!! And another 10 out of 10 for that hamburger avatar. smile.gif

Travesty - your squirrel freaks me out too, but my son likes the first one you posted of the cheesy cat.
Spunknit
Thanks, Chades! You get a 9 for the avatar & a 10 for the sig! I think it fits perfect with your name ! Although I haven't been able to see all of it the last few days for some reason... unsure.gif
SythDude
Spunknit I give both of yours 10 banana.gif 's because you don't need something flashy in this web site. You are god at RCT. why do you need to prove it? lol

erhswimming
I give Sythdude a 9 on both. They match and they're both of a really cool ride (Vortex at Paramount's Kings Island in Ohio).
TheVelvetFoxx
erhswimming, I give your avatar a 7, its hard for me to read, and a 10 for the sig. I love the sig you won. Congrats!
Trainer
I'll give this a go wink.gif

Sig: 8/10

(p.s- My signature and avatar was made by Rct2nut. So she gets the credit smile.gif )
JP
Avatar: 7/10 (Gave you credit for the cool photo editing)
Sig: 7/10 (Again, great editing and an awsome font, but I've never been much into LOTR)
RCT2head
Avatar: 8/10, It reminds me of XXX, but doesn't have the cool avalanche in it.
Sig: 8/10, ditto
Matt
Sig: 3/10 All there is is text.
SythDude
Hey People let's use bananas!

Matt
Avatar: 1/10 banana.gif 's. I love LOTR but that guy is so disgusting
Sig: 9/10 banana.gif 's. I love how you guys put quotes from the movie in there. I should do one

"The Language is that of mordor, which I will not utter nor hear"

"You draw a lot of attention to yourself, don't you mr. underhill"

"Fool of a Took,next time Throw yourself in and rid us of your stupidy"
Lord Excelsior
Signature: 7/10 banana.gif 's

I like the brick look, but I think the ava & sig are too much the same.

Travesty - 10/10! We both worship the lord and master... Foamy the Squirrel! The lover of the Cream Cheese, the cheesy cheesy cream, creamy creamy cheese!

user posted image
SythDude
Lord, The New Sig gets a 7/10 banana.gif 's.

I like the new sig but *I* like my avi and sig to match.

Bubby826
Av. 7/10
Sig 7/10
rct2nut
6/10 avatar
6/10 sig

I like the font but it seems a little plain. Sorry dont hate me. huh.gif
Lord Excelsior
Sig & Avatar - 10/10 The best character of the best book series ever created!
Spunknit
9 for the avatar & 10 for the new sig! It is very cool, I love it! wub.gif
SythDude
Rct2nut. I think you'd get a 9/10 on both. I love LOTR and Legolas. But I hate Orlando Bloom. I don't know why. dry.gif
Bubby826
Av. 8/10
Sig 8/10
SythDude
Bubby

Sig: 6/10
Avi 6/10

It only says one thing and the pictures is too loud. tongue.gif
Leonardofury
Syth: 9/10 for both (I rarely give 10/10)
SythDude
Oh Thanks Leonardo.

Your avi is too small and if it's big it's blurry. Maybe find a better one of Nemesis?

You don't have a sig. Well, so much for that.

Avi: 5/10
Sig: N/A
Leonardofury
It ain't size that's important. You on your big Avis. Anyway if I enlarge the pic and increase the quality then the pic is too big. I'm proud of my first attempt
SythDude
Wow, I just now took a look at the other people's avis around me and realized that mine is HUGE. Oh well. I love mine and would not change it. tongue.gif
Bubby826
Av. 8/10
Sig 8/10
-Bubby826, Colossus Lover
SythDude
Are you rating my new one, with the viola on it? unsure.gif
rlindsey
That's what it is! At first I thought it was some kinda little red dude. Maybe blow up the viola into a partial close up look? Just a suggestion.

Avitar 8/10
Sig 9/10 (I like the font)
Bubby826
I posted right before you changed it, look at the time differntces
5/10
5/10
Errrrrm?
SythDude
Bubby, Your new ones get

Avi: 7/10
Sig: 10/10 because it's the truth. happy.gif
Matt
I love them, great job

Signature: 10/10
Avatar: 8/10 (A little squished)
erhswimming
There's a lot of talented people on here making avatars and screens! And Matt is one of those people too, I give him a 9/10 on the signature, 10/10 on the avatar (anything with animation looks cool to me!) banana2.gif banana-cool.gif banana-wink.gif banana-pompom.gif banana-wub.gif
OrlanDude
I like the avatar (although it's a little small.) I give it a 7/10.

The signature is great, shows you can compete the best. 9/10 banana-wink.gif
I need to get me one of those.
Matt
The avatar is pretty freaky, I like it.

Sig: 0/0
BeastFan04
Matt, here are your ratings:

Avatar: 10/10 (cute and original!)

Sig: 8/10 (interesting concept...)
rctoverlord
to everyone, 11/10 for both avatar and sig
SythDude
I have a new one. Rate me!

ride_exchanger
I can finally post in here cause i actually have a sig! yeah! LOL smile.gif
Sythdude, yours both rock 10/10
go easy on me please, i made this sig myself and its my first.
OrlanDude
Avatar - 10/10 I really like the Easter Island statues

Signature - 7/10 It's hard to read with the colors you chose, but I do like the font.
SythDude
OrlanDude. The colors of yours defintely correspond. As do the Dueling Dragons smile.gif.

You get 9 whopping banana.gif's
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.