Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rct Demo Release date!
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
Tha-benny
This was posted on the Atari Boards.

The demo is NOT unlimted downloadable

You can only get the demo from the official RCT 3 site, if other sites take the demo to download please massage it to Atari.

People who have no opportunity to play the 600 MB demo you have the choice to play a later coming 150-200 MB demo.

AND THE MAIN FACT:THE BETA DEMO IS THE BETA TEST OF THE GAME!!!!

The Beta Demo will come out on September 12th and Atari's wish from all players of the test, is that you will tell Atari what they can make better or what they must do before it's release. If the players only play and don't work together with Atari it be the last time, that Atari will do such a opportunity for RCT Fans.

The test ends 10th of October, 1-2 days later the game is ready and got the production for the stores. Then the beta demo will be rendered unplayable and will replaced with a normal demo on the site. Any futher questions can be posted here...
Trainer
Oooh thank you so much fo sharing those news, and just think, it's 23rd of august now, only a few more days till it all, looks to be interesting- i will download the demo jumps_and_grins.gif

Thank you again for the news, they were very usefull....
Trainer banana.gif
rct625
Thanks for the info. I am excited to download the demo
Tha-benny
Yeah me too, BUT make sure you got it on time. Like i said with those limited Download thingy.... And eh, You are both very welcome smile.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Oh, thanks for the info. This is one beta I want to make sure i play!
Wagi
This story has NOT been confirmed by Atari...in fact there are strong suspicions that it is a hoax. You can read the entire thread here, and judge for yourself.

Unfortunately there seems to be no shortage of people wanting to bask in the spotlight until it's proved they know nothing. wink.gif There a bunch of these so-called "experts" out there.
g-w-r
ahhhhh sounds like a hoax 2 me
Tha-benny
QUOTE (Wagi @ Aug 23 2004, 11:32 AM)
This story has NOT been confirmed by Atari...in fact there are strong suspicions that it is a hoax. You can read the entire thread here, and judge for yourself.

Unfortunately there seems to be no shortage of people wanting to bask in the spotlight until it's proved they know nothing. wink.gif There a bunch of these so-called "experts" out there.

It could be true, Very true Btw... huh.gif
skyvanman
I can't wait. A 600mb download is only about 25 minutes for me so I willbe waiting for it. I can't wait to see if my puny laptop Radeon 9200 can handle it, I think it will though since it handles BF1942. BTW People who need new graphics cards for this get a Radeon 9800 Pro it is not bad and only like 200 bucks. You can get a 9200 if you really want to liveo n the edge and can find one they should sell for no more than 100 bucks I think. Anyways less than 15 days.
DargonZetaQuell
I frequent the RCT3 forums and trust me, this isn't true. I believe it was posted by awrenton, who is quite the liar on the boards. Rest assured that Atari has said NOTHING about the demo as of yet, and any dates you hear are merely speculation. I've heard September 1st (obviously not true), September 7th (we'll see tomorrow), September 25-28th (UK only), and various dates in October but Atari has confirmed none of them. Right now the only real thing we do know is that it will most likely be IN September but the specific date is not known. It will also most likely not be a limited download so no need to worry.
Bubby826
Let me remind you of how that you can order the beta demo CD! It says on the page its for if you can't download the beta because you have slow internet wink.gif .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.