Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Avator and/or Sig
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
RCT_Master
Hey everyone. My little brother is new to the RCT Community, and has just registered at RCT2.com and NE as g-master. Can you guys make him a sig and/or avator with his username in the sig only(g-master) and also include either Escape from Pompeii or Big Bad Wolf from Busch Gardens Williamsburg. The design, colors, and pictures are up to you. Thanks. Both me and him appreciate your hard work. happy.gif
rct2nut
Sorry RCT Master, I am having problems finding pics. If you could find some and post the links I will do my best..unless of course someone else can find them.
RCT_Master
QUOTE (rct2nut @ Aug 24 2004, 09:24 PM)
Sorry RCT Master, I am having problems finding pics. If you could find some and post the links I will do my best..unless of course someone else can find them.

Just run a google search for "Escape from Pompeii"
rct2nut
I did but only got a few pics and they were not any good.
rct2nut
ok this was the best picture I could find. it of course is the beginning of the drop in the ride.

note: since this will be used somewhere else I can not host it. So I have used the file attachment feature.
RCT_Master
Looks good, he says he likes it. Thanks a lot.
NobleEagle
Sig received
*Topic Closed*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.