Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday Fisherman!
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > The Card Shop
Wagi
Happy Birthday to our favorite Fisherperson

(well, other than Fisherman's Girl that is...)
Nforce
I have to echo Wagi's comments. Hope you've had a good day so far Fisherman.
wolfman
Happy Birthday to one of my favorite object creators!
FlyingPenguins
Happy birthday Fisherman!
Sarial Laisha
お誕生日おめでとうございます、Fisherman!
devilman
Happy birthday you fish catching, tower of terror recreating maniac!
ckstei01
Happy Birthday Fisherman!! party.gif

I'll be waiting at the Dexter Freebish and Alpine Sleighs for a quick ride when you get there.
alc.gif
OrlanDude
bday_large.gif Derek
I hope today's 'catch' was great. bananafisherman.gif
Spunknit
^ banana-giddy.gif

I'm late, I know, but that doesn't mean the good wishes are any less! Hope you had a terrific day full of family, friends & food! Happy Birthday!
jv7
Happy Birthday, Fisherman, and thanks for all the wonderful scenery you have created.
K0NG

yeah...........Happy B-Day fisherman and, remember........you're not getting old.......you're just getting OLD-ER..........it's a GOOD thing in some social circles.....and, as everyone else has said........THANK you for your contributions to all that is RCT. Your work is MUCH appreciated.

Hope you've had a GREAT day.
path
Have a fantastic time, Fisherman
Fisherman
Thanks, guys...gee...I checked during the day sometime on my birthday and thought you guys had forgotten me. Thanks for rememebering, Wagi! I had a nice birthday. smile.gif

-Derek
pnkfloyd12
You know that checking at 12:01am on your birthday doesn't really count. banana-lol.gif banana-pbbbt.gif
Fisherman
Awww...it was 12:02 am... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.