Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RCT Peeps
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
RCTmike
RCT Peeps
Now has another new look and new forums to match, check it out, we lost all our members after i messed up, so please help us get back to where we were and join.

p.s. i stay for the dancing banana! banana.gif
rct625
i like the new look
RCTmike
thanks, im still workin it out
TheVelvetFoxx
It is looking good - well organized!
RCTmike
thanks, im still lookin for mods and stuff if anyones interested
RCTmike
IPB Image

Coming soon, our park compass, More information on this unique and fun feature soon. Come in and join our forums to be the first to learn about it and our other features. We are low on members and need some people to take a moment to register, you wont be dissapointed, its easy and quick.
TheVelvetFoxx
Just took another look at the site. It is really shaping up. Bravo! banana3.gif
RCTmike
Thanks Velvet. Im surprised on how fast this site grew.
TheVelvetFoxx
I think I still need to register and I will. Let me know when you start to allow uploads and I'll share some of my objects. smile9.gif
RCTmike
Uploads are allowed, looking forward to seein ya there, and your objects too.
skyvanman
I've already been over there. It is a nice site.
RCTmike
We have Remade the site, its now hopefully easier for everyone to navigate. Heres the link again... RCT Peeps

We will be hopefully moving servers with our own domain. Also im lookin forward to seeing more great stuff from the LotR project!
colbysohl
it took me about 1 minute to get in the site
TheVelvetFoxx
The site popped right up for me. I love the new look. Fabulous! It looks like a great place to spend some time. I'm off the explore! Thanks for sharing Mike! banana.gif
RCTmike
The site won't be around for much longer. We are moving to a new host. Hopefully the site will be open there in a few days. Our new forums are Here
RCTmike
RCT Peeps

We have moved to our new location! Everything is new, the site, forums, topsites, Downloads. All old topsite members will need to get rid of the button from their site, and if they want they can sign the new one. Hope everyone enjoys it, constructive criticizm is always welcome!
ride_exchanger
Site looks good biggrin.gif Are you affiliated with Resource?
RCTmike
Yep. I work there as well.
RCTmike
IPB Image
Here we go again! The forgotton Park Project once thriving at Simtycoongamer has made its way to RCT Peeps! After only getting about half way done, the project was dropped due to the lack of interest in it. Check out more info and see its progress HERE

Thanks to Carrie for letting the project be brought back!
spongebun
Exciting!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.