Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RCTStop v4 released
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
leatherface
I have released v4 of RCTStop today. If you havent seen it yet, go check it out now!

What is v4?
v4 is an entirely new site wth a new design

Whats New?

There are many new features to v4, Our biggest feature is our custom made downloads center where people can download files... Registered users can upload their own files free!

We also have added a new "Thrillville" area with game info, screens, interviews and more!

New Skin!
I have created an entirely new skin for the release of v4. Please note that i am still creating new icons and will be uploaded real soon! If you have any comments on the skin or suggestions please post below.

Also, come pages may come up as "Page not found" only because im still uploading files and images... Everything should be working by tomorrow wink.gif
joshiejack
We have a new designer who will be designing in No limits! Proboy has left due to inactivity and we have removed TDF as a designer as our level at which we would like our designers to be has increased!
joshiejack
From Today until Monday we will be using this lovely new skin.

The Staff and the events team would really like to wish you all a Happy Easter!
We have some lovely easter egg smilies installed for you today, here's a few.

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
There are currently five easter eggs hidden somewhere on this site all you have to do is find them, inside each one is a goodie/treat for you. To help you find the first easter egg I will give you a clue, a nice and easy egg to start with. You can tell it's him as he has the number one egg. Be nice and visit his website.

You can use this topic to ask for help when trying to find all five eggs, I hope you enjoy finding the treats just as much as we did setting it up for you. Have fun and happy easter!

IPB Image
joshiejack
RCTStop have started work on compiling their guide to rct. Inside are different tutorials, we welcome your contributions to this project. If you register you can add your own articles to our system which just need to be approved. Following that if you do not wish to do so, PM me with a link to your tuorial or a file, whatever... And then I will add it to the guide, giving you full credit for your work.

Link is here banana-smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.