Hi Everyone.

Parkitect`s (ja227) SV426 Park Converter-Source Code.
Parkitect started making a converter to convert Roller Coaster Tycoon 1`s saved games to Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 saved games. It needs more work & he doesn't have the time to finish it.
Parkitect decided to put it up for other programmers with the hope`s someone can finish it.

QUOTE(Parkitect @ Jun 17 2007, 09:56 PM)
This is an unfinished program I was working on. It was supposed to convert a RCT1 (SV4) park to a RCT2 park (SV6), but I've run into too many problems getting it to work, and decided to release the code to the public domain. Do whatever you want with the code. Hopefully you can make a successful converter out of it, or you can just use it for educational purposes. I'm done with it. I've got other things I want to do.

As is, it loads most things, but rides crash the game if you try to test them. I also had trouble adding banners. There is no interface or command line. You simply need to put a SV4, named "testsv4.sv4" in the same directory as the exe, and run the program. and the program with spit out a SV6 named "testsv6.sv6"

The source code, project files, etc. are for Microsoft Visual C++ 6 or compatible programs.

Download Topic
============================================================
Downloads for Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 & 3.

We have over 2200 files in our Download Manager.
Categories:
RCT Revalutions Family of Designers
Subcategories: RCT 2 Designs, RCT 3 Designs
Membership is required to download the Family Designs.

Hosted Desginers
Subcategories: RCT 2, RCT 3
Downloadable by Guests & Members.

The Lost Archives
You will find downloads by people we could not find in here.

Members
Subcategories: Objects, Tracks, Parks.

Last but not Least we have a Member`s Download section. Members can put their files up for download to the public for free. We would love to have your Objects, Tracks & Parks here to be downloaded by everyone.

~Havingfun~