Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Real World Parks & Coasters Forum
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Site Suggestion Box
rct625
There ought to be one.
SythDude
I second That.
Trainer
I just want to say. This is a rollercoaster tycoon 2 game. In the title here at the RCT*MART doesn't say nothing about real coasters or parks, becasue this is for rct only. RCT2.com might do it, but it doesn't mean rct*mart has too. And isn't there enough forums already to be wasting more on Real world parks and coasters?. This is about the game like i said above, so i dont think we should as the most of us i think are here for the game, not for real world parks...

Trainer blink.gif
rct2nut
The staff will discuss this to see if it is necessary. Thank you for your suggestion.
SythDude
QUOTE (Trainer @ Aug 27 2004, 07:02 PM)
I just want to say. This is a rollercoaster tycoon 2 game. In the title here at the RCT*MART doesn't say nothing about real coasters or parks, becasue this is for rct only. RCT2.com might do it, but it doesn't mean rct*mart has too. And isn't there enough forums already to be wasting more on Real world parks and coasters?. This is about the game like i said above, so i dont think we should as the most of us i think are here for the game, not for real world parks...

Trainer blink.gif

Trainer, You obviously haven't seen my kings island park if you think that making real parks is a waste of time. You should peep that park. It's quite nice.

Maybe in the RCT2 aisle. Not on the main forum page. banana.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Hmmm....It may be nice for some, but I probably would not post there much simply because I have only been to four real theme parks and that was a long time ago. sad.gif
rct2nut
QUOTE (SythDude @ Aug 27 2004, 05:36 PM)
QUOTE (Trainer @ Aug 27 2004, 07:02 PM)

Trainer  blink.gif

Trainer, You obviously haven't seen my kings island park if you think that making real parks is a waste of time. You should peep that park. It's quite nice.

Maybe in the RCT2 aisle. Not on the main forum page. banana.gif

Sythdude...I dont think he was referring to real park recreation in the game. He was talking about have a forum for news on real world parks. Like to post about whats new at them and stuff.
SythDude
^I knew that^ blink.gif
RCT Mike
I have been thinkg about that in my forums...Sounds like a good idea... banana.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.