Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need Some Help -_-
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
Sabre
Alright...My problem Is as follows , I have this Scenario I want to edit (Mount Kanasuta) I want to basically change the Inventions & money so I can make my dream Park Basically , I'd really really appreciate any help comp_punches_smilie.gif unsure.gif

Thanx

Sabre
TheVelvetFoxx
The money problem is easy. Just download a trainer and use that. There are a number of good trainers available so it really comes down to preference.

As for editor the land, inventions, etc., all of that can be done in the scenario editor. Start the game, but instead of clicking "start a new game" or "load a saved game" click on the red toolbox then the option you want. You'll find that you can change a great many things in the game. Hope this helps. Holler if you have questions. I check the forums frequently.

banana.gif
Rohn Starr
Is this a scenario or saved game? Doesn't really matter, just asking. Plus, I'll go into a little more detail than VelvetFoxx did.

Actually, it's not too hard to do. Just follow these directions and you should be OK.

1. Open the scenario editor
2. Click on the Options icon [floppy disk] in the upper left corner
3. Click on 'Load Landscape'
4. Navigate to the directory where the file exists that you want to modify. It will either be in the Scenarios or Saved Games folder
5. Select the file you are looking for. It will either be the name of the scenario that you originally opened or saved game that you saved it to. These are usually the same name unless you changed your saved game
6. Click on the 'Open' button. This loads your landscape without any rides or attractions that may have been in the scenario/saved game. All of the scenery will still be there.
7. You can now make any changes that you want to the landscape, rides/attractions or scenery objects/groups

Just remember, you cannot delete any scenery object that is currently existing in the landscape. You have to delete these from the landscape to be able to remove them from the selection list.

Hope this helps....
rct625
It's simple. Just open the scenerio and save it in .sv6 format. Then select "Convert Saved Game to Scenario" under the scenerio editor menu.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.