Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Employee Of The Month
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Site Suggestion Box
SythDude
If There's An Employee of the month it would help our morale. If someone has done there job more than anyone else than why shouldn't they be rewarded with coodos?

Maybe a member of the month too? cool.gif

Agree?
JP
Sounds a lot like something another RCT site has done. I dunno, I guess its okay IMO. I wouldn't really care to much.
SythDude
I wouldn't know. This and the atari community is the only place I've been to.
rct2nut
Well another site is doing this and at this time I dont think it would be a good idea to do so. Though it is a nice idea but not for the Mart at this time, IMO.
g-w-r
i think its a great idea, it would make ppl want to stay on the site more.
ktysmi
I think it is a good idea, but not right for the Mart. It is another site's thing....let's keep them separate. They seem to be copying here, but let's not copy them.
chadesofblur
Hmm..I agree it's a nice thought...but we love all our mods so very much it would be wrong to give kudos to just one. wub.gif (butter up the mods moment over) laugh.gif Um besides, I think they're out of Kudos...My fav are the chocolate chip. smile.gif
SythDude
Ok. After your opinions I'm swayed. It is kinda of stupid. Whatever.

And what does IMO mean?
Trainer
Sythdude- IMO means in my opinion smile.gif, hope that helped you out.

Trainer
Fossil
I can hear the groans now, but I can't resist....

How about "Employee of the Season." Now seasons can be loosely defined...in addition to the four calendar seasons, we have various holiday seasons, and I'm sure we can make up a few (you guys are a creative crew).

And the award should be two banner gifs. These would be the "tickets."

I can see it it now...

"Honey, I just won season tickets!" w00t.gif

"Wow, that's great. For what?" unsure.gif

"For nothing."

"For nothing? Then how did you win?" huh.gif

"No, no, I did a lot." chase.gif

"OK, spill the beans." comp_punches_smilie.gif

rolling on the floor.gif

I do many more like this and you guys will, ahem,

kickbut.gif
Trainer
LOL, fossil, quite an explenation, thanks for the laugh laugh.gif
But yeah, maybe staff of the season, or member of the season?.
Maybe we should vote?

Trainer
rct2nut
QUOTE (SythDude @ Aug 30 2004, 12:45 PM)
Ok. After your opinions I'm swayed. It is kinda of stupid. Whatever.

And what does IMO mean?

Sythdude, No one ever said it was a bad or stupid idea. It is a good one. But right now is not a good time for RCT Mart to be doing this. Point blank (and Brad edit this if you want..LOL) we do not want to known as copy cats. So we will leave the Employee of the month./memeber of the month to the other site that is doing it.
SythDude
OKEY DOKEY! sounds great.
Spunknit
Also, remember that we are a fairly new site & just getting used to everything. You hardly know us, after all! wub.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
I'd much rather see us be unique. Part of what draws me to this site is its ability to stand out and be different. biggrin.gif
RCT Mike
How about we vote for the banana of the month... carrot.gif banana3.gif banana2.gif banana.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
RCTMike, that would be very cool! I'd have to cast my vote for this guy: banana-chuck.gif eh, girl....hehehehehe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.