Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the rct graphics inspector
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
ma flodder
Dear helpers,

I did download the rct graphics inspector and don't seem to have a setup.
However it was the 11.zipp version and you advised me the test100a version which I cann't find anywhere in this (for me) confusing spygame site.
If you think I'm hopeless to this don't worry, I think I'm just a lost case.
Greetings sad.gif sad.gif smile.gif laugh.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Nope, you're not hopeless.

Here is the link!

Just click on any of the "download" links under "free public servers". That should start your download.

bananalama.gif
ma flodder
Hi Velvet,

thanks a lot for the graphics inspector link, I now have the right one on my computer, only....... I have absolutely no idea of how to delecte my too many objects. I did run the scan and I only got the objects already in RCT2, not the ones I downloaded extra.
Besides, I have no delete option! Help one more time please?
Tommorrow I'm leaving for Romania again so I'll be back on the PC on Monday
the 13th of September. Lots of love.
TheVelvetFoxx
Here's what I did. I created a folder on C:\ drive and named it RCT2 Overflow Objects. Next, I pulled up Windows explorer and opened the objdat folder. With that window still open, I opened the inspector. Every time I ran across a file I didn't think I would use, I clicked back on the objdat folder, highlighted that file and moved it to the Overflow folder I had created. It is important that you keep that Overflow folder somewhere other than in your RCT2 game folder as it will confuse the game and it may not boot because it will see the other objects in the overflow folder and not understand why they are there.

As for not seeing the objects you've added: First make sure they are in the objdat folder. Also check the surrounding folder (saved games, etc.) to make sure you didn't put them there by accident.

Hope this helps! Enjoy Romania. Take lots of pics of castle and countryside! Take care!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.