Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fresh site...fresh face?
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
Wagi
I've decided I could do with a new signature just for use here (my old one looks a bit tattered here among all the fresh paint!)
Everyone's so talented around here that I'm not even going to try picking someone to ask...I'll just wait and see whoever finds a moment first to capture the 'true me'! wub.gif

Thanks ever so much in advance!
MidwestBoyInLA
I know exactly what kind of sig I'd make for you... muahahahahaha. But I'm a little swamped at the moment. I'll try to whip something up for ya, but others are welcome to beat me to the punch.

Brad
Wagi
I ain't in any hurry...what, you think I've got a job or something waiting? Ha! laugh.gif

No, there's NOOOOO hurry on this at all!
NobleEagle
Here's a couple to hold you (if you like them) until MidwestBoyInLA gets time. wink.gif
user posted image
or
user posted image
Spunknit
OMG!! The second one made me spit out my coffee on the monitor! LMAO!!
rolling on the floor.gif banana.gif
Wagi
Hey, I'll use that second one for the Pool Bash!!!

And you even got the color right! wub.gif
rct2nut
OMG! That second one is prefect for him. I love it.!!
RCT Mike
I like the second one..Its sooo funny laugh.gif
MidwestBoyInLA
Well, didn't turn out how I wanted, but here's my effort:

user posted image
user posted image
Wagi
I love them all! In fact I have an idea if everyone wouldn't mind sending them to me!

Thanks!!!!
6000000flags
OMG OMG OMG OMG rolling on the floor.gif banana.gif rolling on the floor.gif
Mrs.Weasley
Oh Dear!!! CoquaiN.jpg
So that's were Ginny's jumper was.
And here I was blaming the cat. CoquaiN.jpg
RCT2head
that was cruel to put a bear in a thong...
no wonder why P.eople E.ating T.asty A.nimals got started!
Wagi
No...what's cruel is to put a bear in a WET thong and then have him sit on a sandy beach for a while...then walk home wacko.gif

Sandpaper does not make a good fabric I can assure you...Ouch! shake.gif

And as for the Cat...well he's just mad from when I made him that stunning little ensemble I dreamed up by cutting holes in a tube sock! He could have turned heads with that little outfit but noooooooo, he'd rather spend hours in the corner cleaning his nether regions than be a fashion icon created by moi...

Anyone tell me how to make all these fantastic siggys into a animated gif or something so they would change so I can use them ALL (yes, I'm greedy...but I'm worth it)?
MidwestBoyInLA
Anyone tell me how to make all these fantastic siggys into a animated gif or something so they would change so I can use them ALL (yes, I'm greedy...but I'm worth it)?

WHAT?! And give away years and thousands of dollars of education and inside trade secrets?!?!

blink.gif

Wagi
Hmmmm, well I suppose I could follow the lead of other "Famous Stars and Celebrities" and sign an endorcement contract... cool.gif

Then I could feature the RCT*mart logo on my "Wagi Signature" line of Thong-ware!!!
RCT2head
what's with you and thongs? can't you wear a normal swimsuit? banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif
MidwestBoyInLA
The only potential problem with animating all the sigs together would be that the file size would be huge. The one I made is already 15k... so add two or three more to that...?

Let us know which ones you wanted animated together (just the 3 here, or others?) and we can play around with it.
Wagi
Nope, just the three, and my sig host should be able to handle it...and there's no hurry at all, and if it seems too large then don't worry about it...was just a wild idea!

what's with you and thongs? can't you wear a normal swimsuit?

Remember what most bears wear while swimming blink.gif ...now be VERY thankful I wear even THAT...count your blessings sleep.gif
RCT2head
bears don't bother me unless they start attacking. anywyas, it was kind of funny.
now if it was only a picture of a hot chick... biggrin.gif
newtycoon
Instead of one large animated bear sig, if the admin want, there is a random sig code. Brad or rct2nut would choose how many sigs are possible total and how many with images smile.gif
Hope this helps,
newt banana.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.