Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Desktop Theme?
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
SythDude
Sorry, But I didn't know where to put this.

I'm looking for a good Roller Coaster Tycoon Desktop Theme. If you know where I can find a good one. Or just wanna make one, Then lemme know. Thanks.

If you can't find any RCT desktops, do you know where I can find some good Rollercoaster Desktop themes. I've looked everywhere. Thanks guys. banana3.gif

skyvanman
NOt sure exactly what your talking aobut are you talking about a DesktopX theme. Maybe try out wincustomize and for DX themes request it at DX Project.com
TheVelvetFoxx
Are you talking about a skin of some sort for Windows or a theme that you can use to replace the background and the desktop icons?
Bubby826
He means (For Windows 98) go to start_control panel and double click desktop themes (For Windows Xp) right click on the desktop and hit propertys. And you are able to down load those things.
I don't know where to find a rct one.
SythDude
Yeah. A Windows XP Desktop Theme. Roller Coaster Tycoon or just one based on Coasters would be fine. Thanks.
TheVelvetFoxx
I have no idea where to find one for RCT, but if I see one, I'll let ya know!
Spunknit
I remember seeing some for RCT1, doing a google search. I don't remember where I saw them, but maybe if you try that! Hope that helps! banana3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.