Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Musical?
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
SythDude
Ok. It's been a while since I've gotten a new sig/avi (don't count the 10,000th post or the ones that chades made [which I did save happy.gif ])

So I'd like one to be musical. With A Viola On It.

I can't really provide a pic. But if you can try to make it look very nice and at a great angle. If you make the sig, please make an avi cuz I'd like them to match. Thanks all. happy.gif

Make the font a nice Cursive type. I would like a reddish type violin sig and avi. No browns and such. Kind of like a cherry.
NobleEagle
Alright I will give this a shot.
I made 2 of each (sig and avatar, same pic different fonts and styles)
Here's the first set:
user posted image

user posted image

And the second one:
user posted image

user posted image

Hope you like them.
Let me know unsure.gif
bananarock.gif bananarock.gif
futzy99
Wow, that was fast. And good. I was goign to try it, but I just gotten beaten.
Spunknit
Go ahead & try, Futzy, its okay! Not only will it give you practice, it will give Sythdude more options! Please post your efforts!
SythDude
Yes Please Futzy. I like Options.

I like the pic and stuff but the font is too red. It kinda looks feminine.I don't wanna give the impression that I'm a woman with a masculine name like Sythdude. laugh.gif I don't know what will look better. But not that red. I meant like a cherry violin. Not the font. Hope I cleared that up. smile.gif
skyvanman
I'll let the others try this. This is not my type of style. If it was a request at rctgold though I would be obligated to help but that isbecause I am a member of the graphics teambut anyways I think that I would not be good at making a musical looking signature at all but anyways Sythdude youshould get an avatar like the beatufiul 10,000th post sig.
SythDude
Oh.... Okay.

I have seen your work Sky and It's very nice. Oh well. Yer missing out.
rct2nut
QUOTE (SythDude @ Sep 11 2004, 09:27 PM)
Make the font a nice Cursive type. I would like a reddish type violin sig and avi. No browns and such. Kind of like a cherry.

Syth,

That is what you asked for IMHO. And to provide pics all you have to do is go to google.com and search by images.
SythDude
I know. But I said a red violin, not a red font.

I searched for violins and no avail. I couldn't find one at an artistic angle. They were all standing like Model violins.

I love the sig and stuff that Noble did. Just make the font color different.
smile.gif
NobleEagle
Is this better?
Sorry, I understood it the same way as everyone else did. blink.gif
That you wanted all of it in a cherry color.
Hope this works for you. smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image
SythDude
Looks Great. I'm gonna use it.

Hey Futzy, I'd still like to see your attempt though. Variety Is A Virtue
SythDude
Hey Noble........People are telling me that they can't identify the object in my sig and avi. Apparently they don't know what a violin or a viola is. blink.gif I can see it fine but is there a way you can make it bigger or less transparent? happy.gif
NobleEagle
Ok, I'm going to have to make a double post here because my Photobucket is down right now, so I will have to attach them.

Anywho, This is the best I can get without it distorting the image.
Hope you like it.
Here's the avatar and the sig will be in the next post.
NobleEagle
And here's the sig.
skyvanman
I already miss your old sig
SythDude
u do? So make me a better one!

I rotate every week or so. Do you even have a clue as to what coaster was on my sig? blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.