Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coaster 3k Files
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
skyvanman
Hey come over and visit the Coasters 3k track database. It has some of my tracks and all of the amazing BigRobo89's tracks. The full site will be up soon but the tracks up so far are really great. I hope you visit them. Thanks the site is at
Coaster 3k File Database

note: I already talked to homeoffice about posting this
TheVelvetFoxx
Thanks for the tip! I'll give it a look see! smile9.gif
skyvanman
Okay I just uploaded a themed version of black knot themed by BigRobo89. I hope you like it. It is found under SkyvanMans Track Packs-->Single Tracks
TheVelvetFoxx
Oh Goodie!!! I'll mosey over and grab that one as well. Thanks for sharing! smile9.gif
bigrobo89
Hi, Im glad you like the Black Knot themed coaster!!

Skyvanmann, cheers for making me sound like Im actually anywhere near very good at coaster design/theming lol. keep up the good work mate cool.gif bananarock.gif

Bigrobo89
skyvanman
BigRobo89 you actaully believe it or not are awesome at coasters. That is why Coaster 3k is honored to host your coasters.
skyvanman
The Forums are up in limited form. If you would like to be a mod send an applicaton containing what you think is needed for me to know to skyvanman on the boards at http://coasters.joedoug.com/forum/. If you would like to be a hosted object or track pack maker or park maker contact sykvanman at Coaster 3K as well. The site is coming soon but so far the two most important things, forums and downloads are available and up.
Coaster 3K
~mike~
Hey i want one of those database...Would be great for RCT Gold website...Mike
rct2nut
If you wish to discuss database please do so in PM. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.