Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RCT Gold has a shop...Yea....!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
~mike~
Yes we now have a shop @ RCT Gold...Check out some of the goodies that we have..You want to be a mod,,You can for a month...Want your own forum you can do that also..But you have to collect enough pionts for it..This shop wa installed by rctmike of RCT Peeps...Thanks Mike pepper00.gif here is the link
skyvanman
Awesome Everyone should head over to RCTGold and register and post to try to get enough points to get their own forum. We hope to have forums avialable for you and who knows maybe you can get one. Wouldnt it be nice to have your own forum with none of the annoyances of invisionfree? Well I certainly think it would (but I have my own reseller hosting so I don't care but if you cant afford it it is a great deal wink.gif Head over you might just be able to get some really cool stuff for FREE (well you have to get points of course) Also you can have fun at the arcade but you must register to be able to buy stuff from the shop so head on over to RCT Gold and register and post and play some games in the arcade.
RCT Gold can be found at rctgold.ipbhost.com
TheVelvetFoxx
Sweet! I'm headed that way! apple.gif banana-chuck.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.