Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Site Advertisements
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
HomeOffice
We'd like to encourage members and owners of other sites to use this area to post their own advertisements for events, promotions, or other things going on at their own sites.

Please read the guidelines at the top of the main Partner Promos section to see our requirements for this area.

We're more than happy to open an entire Forum/folder up here for individual sites if you feel you'll be posting regularly and would like to keep all your announcements in one area. Just PM me with your request and I'll get you set up as soon as possible.

We also have space on our home page to provide links to other sites (under "Recommended Sites"), so if you'd like to be included there, please PM me to discuss.

Thanks, and welcome to RCT*Mart!
MidwestBoyInLA
In addition, we will accept small buttons to use on our front page in order to link to your site. Please send us a button that is 148x30 and under 10k and we'll be happy to add it to our affiliate list.

If you would like to link to RCT*Mart, you may use any of the following buttons/banners/graphics. Additional size requests will be honored.

88x31
IPB Image

150x30
IPB Image

468x60
IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.