Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Banana Icon
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Site Suggestion Box
Doc
Hey all - this isn't a suggestion but I didn't know where to post it. I just wanted to say that the new banana icon in the address bar for RCT*Mart looks brilliant! Well done to the mastermind behind it - that's another job well done and makes this place that bit better. Good job banana.gif

Doc
TheVelvetFoxx
I have to agree! I love all the banana icons. They are just a hoot. Cudos to MWBILA and company for making this such a fun place!

I just love this little guy! banana-shake.gif
skyvanman
banana_rollseyes.gif Yeah Bannana Icons Rock but even though it makes no sense to roll eyes here why not with a bananacon
MidwestBoyInLA
Thanks. I had fun with the icons and smilies so far. A lot of others have contributed as well, and I'm not sure who has made what so far.

If you've contributed a smiley, please let us know here, as we'd like to give credit where credit is due.

And keep your eyes... er.. peeled... for more smilies to come. banana-chuck.gif
Doc
QUOTE (MidwestBoyInLA @ Sep 19 2004, 01:06 AM)
And keep your eyes... er.. peeled... for more smilies to come. banana-chuck.gif

Oh my...! banana-dazed.gif
Tonks
QUOTE (MidwestBoyInLA @ Sep 18 2004, 07:06 PM)
If you've contributed a smiley, please let us know here, as we'd like to give credit where credit is due.

I made these...
rctmart_sign.gif pbanana.gif purbanana.gif bbanana.gif

But their not as cool as your's! banana-wub.gif
banana-ninja.gif
Trainer
I made this - smile9.gif

But there not nearly as cool as your's, like tonks said.
bananarock.gif evilB.gif pepper00.gif pickledance.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.