Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RCT Files v4
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
AMT
I'd just like to announce that RCT Files v4 is coming! The forums are done you can view them by Clicking Here. I would appriciate you signing up! We are transfering hosts so you can still view the old RCT Files by clicking on my sig or click here! Please sign up at the RCT Files forums!

NOTE: Their are a lot more forums you can view if you register, see the announcements forum for a list of registration benifits.

Please check it out and tell me what you think! banana.gif
Lord Excelsior
::Moving to Site Advertisments::
TheVelvetFoxx
The site looks promising. If I could make one suggestion, it would be to wait until you have more members before starting any competitions. I could be wrong about that, but I know I personally go to the sites with the largest number of downloads - sad but true.

Sometimes it seems there are just too many boards with too many forums. There is no way a busy working person can keep up with all of them. I'm lucky if I can post to my three favorites each week. Rather than create yet another site with yet more forums, I've decided to limit my site to downloads and featured projects only. I'd rather see larger sites (like this one) get support in the form of postings and donations. The whole RCT2 community benefits when there are a few large gathering places for all as opposed to many gathering places for a few. Just a thought. pickledance.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.