Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Add-on of rct2
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
zacpro
Hello !
I have RCT 2 but i dont have any expansion pack... I wanted to know what is rally different when you have one (is there more sceneries or something like that?)
Thanks for the answers !
rct2nut
zacpro, you get more scenerios, rides and of course scenery. Some people dont like the add ons because some of the scenery isnt really that good. But I have used some of the scenery. Worth getting if you can find them discounted.
mikecoolguy
I have all the RCT games and I think that WW is the worst out of all of the expansions. TT is one of the better expanions because it has some good new rides and the scenery isn't half bad. If you were to get an expansion you should get TT.
Leonardofury
Oh you could get the UCES, the best expansion by far and completely free! You should find it on this site.
TheVelvetFoxx
UCES is a fabulous expansion. I do have both the others loaded and do use them as well when the mood strikes. bananalama.gif
ktysmi
The expansion by Croft and group is also excellent.
zacpro
Ok thanks, but if i use UCES in the tracks i post here, not every people will be able to use it (if they dont have it) or does it work even if they dont have UCES?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.