Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Today is the day.....
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
Lord Excelsior
Thats right folks, today the RCT3 demo is officaly up for download! The demo is expected to be availible starting at 2am PST. That is 5am for us ESTers And I have no Idea for my friends in Europe!

And The Lord Excelsior Sayith', Thou Bringith it On!!! banana-vampire.gif
Lord Excelsior
Ladies and Jets.... The moment is here... I present to you... THE RCT3 DEMO!
ktysmi
Download started great, but gets slower by the minute. I have broadband cable and everything else is still fast so my guess is that more and more people are logging on the the site at that end.

Heaven help the people with dial ups.
TheVelvetFoxx
ROTFL! Thanks for the link. I'm gonna to download it now but I won't be able to play with it until I get back from vacation. Dang! pickledance.gif
RCT Guru
Downloaded and played. All I can say is DANCE. I dunno why.......but anyway... banana-chuck.gif banana-chuck.gif banana-chuck.gif banana-chuck.gif banana-chuck.gif banana-chuck.gif banana-chuck.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
I've downloaded and installed it. I don't have time to play right now, but the start up screen looks cool. bannana_guitar.gif
ktysmi
OK, how did you install it. I get a message that it is a pf file whatever that is. Windows takes me to a site that wants to mail me a flippin cd and then charge me for the decompession system. How is that a free download.

How come no one else seems to have this problem?

Plus when I tried to go to the atari forums all I got was the Europe link again.

Please eather get me to the atari forums where somone had probably figured this out, or tell me a how to get the file to open.
Wagi
The file I downloaded was a .exe file from a authorized mirror...I would NOT open any other type of file!

I used a mirror at Yahoo Games HERE. Of course I scanned it for viruses before allowing it to be opened, but it worked for me...

I think you might have gotten a bad link...
ktysmi
The yahoo site was what I used. I took hours so I left it running all day and was disappointed to get home and find the problem. I deleted and am now wasting time downloading again.

Atari should hve arranged a dedicated surver and isp connection just for this. Farming it out all over the communithy is stupid. Customers will get angry rather than want to buy the product. I am now using the gamespot one I have broadband and it still will take forever.

Hope this one works

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.