Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3 word story
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > Games and Trivia
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
RCT Mike
Ok you know how to play this game...Put yours in bold

One day I
Lord Excelsior
One day I had a dream
MidwestBoyInLA
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas.

banana.gif
iCoaster
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like
RCT Mike
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but
rct2nut
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier.
Wagi
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! nana.gif
RCT Mike
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went
rct2nut
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to
RCT Mike
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order
rct2nut
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks
Brent71
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the
RCT Mike
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster
Spunknit
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there.
MidwestBoyInLA
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside,
rct2nut
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something
Lord Excelsior
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic
RCT Mike
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made
6000000flags
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly. Did they
Spunknit
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly. Did they forget the bananas? banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif
6000000flags
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif Spunknit is funney!
RCT Mike
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate
Mervinh
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they
RCT Mike
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great
Mervinh
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my
MidwestBoyInLA
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to
chadesofblur
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the
Leonardofury
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie
Lord Excelsior
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been
RCT Mike
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along
MidwestBoyInLA
<MidwestBoyInLA grows worried about the words "Woodie" and "banana" being in the same story> blink.gif
Leonardofury
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along Time in the
6000000flags
QUOTE (Leonardofury @ Jul 6 2004, 02:20 PM)
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along Time in the

ghetto with llamamobiles
Leonardofury
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along Time in the ghetto with llamamobiles and great, big
6000000flags
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along Time in the ghetto with llamamobiles and great, big bears with bikinis.
Lord Excelsior
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along Time in the ghetto with llamamobiles and great, big bears with bikinis. Along with bikini-bears
6000000flags
named Wagi.Then
RCT Mike
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along Time in the ghetto with llamamobiles and great, big bears with bikinis. Along with bikini-bears named Wagi.Then ate some bananas

chadesofblur
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along Time in the ghetto with llamamobiles and great, big bears with bikinis. Along with bikini-bears named Wagi.Then ate some bananas dipped in melted

RCT Mike
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along Time in the ghetto with llamamobiles and great, big bears with bikinis. Along with bikini-bears named Wagi.Then ate some bananas dipped in melted chocolate and then
Leonardofury
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along Time in the ghetto with llamamobiles and great, big bears with bikinis. Along with bikini-bears named Wagi.Then ate some bananas dipped in melted chocolate and then cried in pain
Trainer
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along Time in the ghetto with llamamobiles and great, big bears with bikinis. Along with bikini-bears named Wagi.Then ate some bananas dipped in melted chocolate and then cried in pain becasue its too
RCT Mike
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along Time in the ghetto with llamamobiles and great, big bears with bikinis. Along with bikini-bears named Wagi.Then ate some bananas dipped in melted chocolate and then cried in pain becasue its too hot and tasty.
rct2nut
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along Time in the ghetto with llamamobiles and great, big bears with bikinis. Along with bikini-bears named Wagi.Then ate some bananas dipped in melted chocolate and then cried in pain becasue its too hot and tasty. Oh my what
Leonardofury
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along Time in the ghetto with llamamobiles and great, big bears with bikinis. Along with bikini-bears named Wagi.Then ate some bananas dipped in melted chocolate and then cried in pain becasue its too hot and tasty. Oh my what the hell is
RCT Mike
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along Time in the ghetto with llamamobiles and great, big bears with bikinis. Along with bikini-bears named Wagi.Then ate some bananas dipped in melted chocolate and then cried in pain becasue its too hot and tasty. Oh my what the hell is going on here
chadesofblur
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along Time in the ghetto with llamamobiles and great, big bears with bikinis. Along with bikini-bears named Wagi.Then ate some bananas dipped in melted chocolate and then cried in pain becasue its too hot and tasty. Oh my what the hell is going on here, this can't be
Trainer
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along Time in the ghetto with llamamobiles and great, big bears with bikinis. Along with bikini-bears named Wagi.Then ate some bananas dipped in melted chocolate and then cried in pain becasue its too hot and tasty. Oh my what the hell is going on here, this can't be right i mean

trainer banana.gif
6000000flags
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along Time in the ghetto with llamamobiles and great, big bears with bikinis. Along with bikini-bears named Wagi.Then ate some bananas dipped in melted chocolate and then cried in pain becasue its too hot and tasty. Oh my what the hell is going on here, this can't be right i meanit cant be
RCT Mike
One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along Time in the ghetto with llamamobiles and great, big bears with bikinis. Along with bikini-bears named Wagi.Then ate some bananas dipped in melted chocolate and then cried in pain becasue its too hot and tasty. Oh my what the hell is going on here, this can't be right i mean it cant bethe dancing banana
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.