Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Want to start your own rct3 fan site?
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
Eskimo
With rct3 just a few short weeks from arriving on the shelves, im sure some of you are thinking "wow, id love to start my very own fansite" but are either unsure of where to start, or dont feel like going through the small hassle.

And in todays high file size, high bandwidth world, the free hosts are falling way short for this games demands. Thats why im here to offer very cheap hosting at fractions of the price of commercial hosts.

To keep this out of the public eye, please PM me for more information and pricing

(id like to reserve this for the rct community as much as possible to keep costs down!)

And, in case your wondering, this included everything you would expect from a commercial company, just without the profit! (thats right, i make nothing since this is actually something im doing for the experience for my Computer Information Science major and making money would be unethnical)

So PM me if you are interested, or click on the AIM link below!

-Kurt
skyvanman
I do the same thing except for free if you have really good stuff and want a board (phpbb or even full 1.3 ipb if you are a site I think deserves one). File databases are now free up to 10mb if I like your stuff and more if you have parks I like. Pm me for information. Remember only the best will get free hosting the others should go with Eskimo's stuff. ANyways pm me if you think you merit a free no adshost.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.