+Quote Post
MidwestBoyInLA
post Apr 15 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #12

Bottoms up!
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart Founder
Member No.: 3

I think it's a matter of how much time the site owners have. I personally have had a lot of stuff going on, including moving and now a new job that doesn't allow as much free time during the days. (Working from home as a freelance web designer has its advantages!)

There is also a diminishing interest in RCT (both 2 and 3). And there are other factors, as well.

But I think it's mostly #1.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ckstei01
post Apr 15 2007, 05:56 PM
Post #13

Regular Shopper
Group Icon

Group: RCT Amusement Designs -Coasters
Member No.: 266

I'm here about every 1-2 days. Use to be on several times/day but as real life takes it's toll...I try to check out new posts and follow RCT2 forum mostly. Still love playing the game and am working on some projects but nothing moving fast at the current time.
+Quote Post
SuperDznyMom
post Apr 17 2007, 09:52 PM
Post #14

Window Shopper
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart 5-Star Member
Member No.: 1,627

I try to ckeck in every few days', just to see if there are any new posts, or some good stuff being made available. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-lol.gif)

+Quote Post
Jonanin
post Apr 19 2007, 11:35 AM
Post #15

Window Shopper

Group: Window Shopper
Member No.: 4,438

I check here all the time... But I've never posted much before. Mostly because I haven't felt the need to (I'm not really doing any projects or anything)

I wish I was here sooner like other people when everything was really active. UCES is really cool, I think another user created expansion pack would be nice (And it might restore some interest in RCT).

Anyways... I hope this place doesn't die
+Quote Post
ziprescue
post Apr 20 2007, 02:55 PM
Post #16

Bargain Hunter

Group: Bargain Hunter
Member No.: 400

I go through spurts mostly because I play a couple of different world building games, I tend to toggle between them every couple of days or weeks. This is my first stop for RCT2, I'm looking for any new downloads, but mostly I'm checking out screen shots to get ideas. It would have been nice if over the years people who created scenery had also created parks to play. Looking at a scenery tab isn't very inspiring if you don't see it at work. It was nice that with the LOTR, UCES and HP projects there was a working park to play.

P.S. still interested in the urban jungle theme.

P.S.S. never been able to figure out where or how to download the Jurassic Park:TLE scenarios.
+Quote Post
dcornel
post Apr 20 2007, 07:03 PM
Post #17

Bargain Hunter

Group: Bargain Hunter
Member No.: 6,018

QUOTE(MidwestBoyInLA @ Apr 15 2007, 01:00 PM) *

QUOTE(dcornel @ Apr 14 2007, 06:51 PM) *

P.S. Does anyone know where the best/most comprehensive tutorial for Dr J's object creator might be?
DAVe

DAVe,

Of course Amazing Earl made a pretty thorough custom ride building tutorial, which you can find here.

As for regular scenery, I've started a tutorial on the Object Editor (since I couldn't find one myself) but am WAY behind on it. So far I've just started detailing the various functions of the Object Editor (in this forum here). Once I get the Urban Jungle/Martropolis scenery completed, I hope to address the tutorials more.

If you have any specific questions, or want to know how to make certain types of objects, please post them to the tutorial topic. I'll try to address specific issues/object construction as part of the on-going tutorial. (For example, if you want a certain animated piece of scenery, I'll build it when I make the step-by-step tutorial for animated scenery -- provided I can make the piece you want.) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Brad

Thanks Brad, looking forward to it's completion. Now I have to find out how to get square pics (walls, windows, signs ect... to 27 degrees) I'm not going near rides yet.
+Quote Post
avv8125
post Apr 21 2007, 10:53 AM
Post #18

Window Shopper

Group: Window Shopper
Member No.: 6,493

I am around when I get the chance. Stupid life (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
+Quote Post
MidwestBoyInLA
post Apr 21 2007, 01:53 PM
Post #19

Bottoms up!
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart Founder
Member No.: 3

QUOTE(ziprescue @ Apr 20 2007, 03:55 PM) *

P.S.S. never been able to figure out where or how to download the Jurassic Park:TLE scenarios.

If you can't get the Flash interface to work for the Jurassic Park event, you should be able to find all the Jurassic Park downloads here:

CLICK ME... GO ON... DO IT!

There was only one final scenario created, known as Isla de Niebla, and that's the main download. But you can also download the separate .zip that has all the individual DATs in it, too.
+Quote Post
devilman
post Apr 22 2007, 07:36 AM
Post #20

Miscellaneous Designer

Group: Shopping Dependent
Member No.: 2,236

I check in every other day just looking for new topics or posts. When summer comes around I'll check in every day.
+Quote Post

8 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2007 - 07:24 AM

This site © 2004-2007 RCTmart Associates
No part of this site may be reproduced without the express written permission of the copyright holder(s)
RollerCoaster Tycoon is Copyright © 1999 - 2003 Atari and Chris Sawyer
Skin & buttons by MidwestBoyInLA

Support RCT*Mart TODAY!
Make a donation (in any amount) via PayPal's secure on-line payment center.