Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anyone out there?
ziprescue
post Apr 23 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #21

Bargain Hunter

Group: Bargain Hunter
Member No.: 400

Thanks a lot, downloaded the scenario, can't tell you how happy I am to have new trees.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MidwestBoyInLA
post Apr 23 2007, 08:02 PM
Post #22

Bottoms up!
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart Founder
Member No.: 3

QUOTE(dcornel @ Apr 20 2007, 08:03 PM) *

Thanks Brad, looking forward to it's completion. Now I have to find out how to get square pics (walls, windows, signs ect... to 27 degrees) I'm not going near rides yet.

Do you have a square pic you'd like me to use for the tutorial? If so, PM me or email to homeoffice@rctmart.com

They're actually quite easy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
+Quote Post
dcornel
post Apr 24 2007, 07:10 AM
Post #23

Bargain Hunter

Member No.: 6,018

Thanks Brad. I sent you an email, and as usual, rambled some. To everyone out there, RCTMART isn't dead, it's just renewing itself. OK that's how I feel about it. I'm enjoying getting to know some of the people who drop in, and am appreciating the emails and feedback on my park. I'm betting that RCT interest will grow again since there is nothing new out there quite like it. Keep up the good work Brad (time permitting (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif))
DAVe
+Quote Post
Phix
post Apr 26 2007, 07:59 PM
Post #24

Wouldn't you like to be a banana too?
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart 5-Star Member
Member No.: 250

I check in probably once a month. As the community is dying it seems like there's less and less reason to visit the sites anymore, which is sad, because I'd love to see the community back to the way it was back in 2000 and 2001.
+Quote Post
dcornel
post Apr 27 2007, 05:51 PM
Post #25

Bargain Hunter

Member No.: 6,018

I agree. I think the whole universal fascination with theme and ride parks might be dwindling some. But like all good things, it'll come back. Meanwhile, I'm still comin to the Mart.

DAVe
+Quote Post
fairytalegrandpa
post May 3 2007, 12:24 AM
Post #26

Bargain Hunter

Member No.: 808

I visit about one a month. Normally, I donīt post but read a lot. I donīt spend that much time anymore on RCT because new house, new job and so on take a lot of free time away.

In my opinion, the whole RCT-community didnīt really survive RCT3, because it divided the gamers in two parties. Those who had a PC to play it and those who didnīt have.
In all forums I read, the RCT2-players had less and less threads and lost interest, because the Look-I-Can-Build-A-Coaster-In-RCT3-Threads took the major part.

After that, a lot people got bored (again the hint: this is my opinion!) and left the forums.

In addition, I think there was nothing as great as the Harry-Potter- and Lord-Of-The-Rings-Parks which were the best you could get when they were released and brought a lot of people here, but that might perhaps not be repeatable...

Perhaps the digital world has stepped forward and left Rollercoaster Tycoon behind.

Greetings

Grandpa
+Quote Post
mhebe123
post May 12 2007, 02:58 PM
Post #27

Window Shopper

Group: Window Shopper
Member No.: 4,844

I dont really come here that often, but i still love RCT. It's kind of sad to see such an awesome forrum and game feeling empty.
+Quote Post
Dr_Dude
post May 13 2007, 11:31 AM
Post #28

Window Shopper

Group: Window Shopper
Member No.: 6,603

I'm here to see what's going on, and are here really every day.
+Quote Post
Jay2645
post May 14 2007, 12:29 AM
Post #29

Disney Theme Parks Club Leader

Group: Shopping Dependent
Member No.: 4,030

OK, so, coming from a guy who hasn't been here in a while, things are quieter. People left, just like *gasp* I did!
So let me explain the problem with bananas (I've neglected these guys over the last 8 months):

This was RCT*Mart a few months ago:
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-grin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-party.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-pompom.gif)

This is it now:
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-frown.gif)

I think it's mostly a lack of interest, as people are running out of ideas on what to do with RCT. In my opinion, RCT3 just killed the entire franchise all together. Once that came out, people left faster than, as Spunky would say:
Bubba when he saw his brother facing him in a pick-em-up truck!

The world is moving forward, and RCT is getting left behind. It's sad, because all of the RCT games are great games, but no one has any interest in them anymore.
From the looks of it, I left right before the floodgates opened. There were signs of this happening, starting with when AE left. Attendance was dropping, and, poof! Bye bye, RCT. Well, the poof hasn't happened yet, but it will soon.
+Quote Post
Captiancreep
post May 14 2007, 03:45 AM
Post #30

-AKA- Old-Spice

Group: Regular Shopper
Member No.: 3,746

^^ Agreed

Ive stoped in on a daly basist. i dont stay for long because theres nothing new... I would love to do some contest but nobody responds to my replys or pm's
+Quote Post

8 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2007 - 07:19 AM

This site Đ 2004-2007 RCTmart Associates
No part of this site may be reproduced without the express written permission of the copyright holder(s)
RollerCoaster Tycoon is Copyright Đ 1999 - 2003 Atari and Chris Sawyer
Skin & buttons by MidwestBoyInLA

Support RCT*Mart TODAY!
Make a donation (in any amount) via PayPal's secure on-line payment center.