MidwestBoyInLA
post Apr 14 2007, 03:05 PM
Post #1

Bottoms up!
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart Founder
Member No.: 3

Hey RCT*Mart Members!

As interest in RCT continues to diminish, and as new registrations here tend to be more spammers vs. legitimate users, I just wanted to take an informal survey of members who are accessing the site, what you do while you're here, what you'd like to see change, etc.

So if you're reading this message, please just post a quick reply letting us know you're here and how often you check in. Feel free to elaborate on more than that if you have other ideas/suggestions, too.

Thanks, and happy 'shopping!'

-Brad
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
8 Pages V « < 4 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(50 - 59)
Canis Minor
post Jul 1 2007, 05:30 AM
Post #51

Window Shopper

Group: Window Shopper
Member No.: 4,970

Yep, Im still here. Once I get some new RAM and a better graphics card, Ill be swinging by here very often.
+Quote Post
diakka
post Jul 5 2007, 09:43 AM
Post #52

Window Shopper

Member No.: 6,839

I am here and thanks to ya, Brad, for all your support, help and courtesies. Don't go away! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-pompom.gif)

In a three year period, I must have spent at least 50 hours searching the web on rct and rct 2, and what search engines may bring up, would make your hair stand up straight at times.

Direct, "good" links to info, downloads and forums with constructive help are non existent, and what there is will sometimes lead to one not being able to use their pc anymore or the game itself.

A good link in the main search engines on the web would be a blessing, especially if it lists the scope of the site!

The age of the game becomes totally irrelevant when one can buy a game pack with all the additions for 20% of the original price until the copyrights expire after 10 years, like with Quake (my son enjoys those type of bloody awful games, because he thinks rct is too hard, lol) and a whole new market opens up when one can download it for free!

+Quote Post
Brad
post Jul 11 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #53

Window Shopper

Member No.: 7,458

I had been playing RCT and RCT 2 for years but never fanatically. I was looking at the Wikipedia article a couple days ago and I found a bunch of links to sites such as this one. I never realized how much I had been missing and I'm disappointed that I didn't find out about places like this sooner.
+Quote Post
yellowrose
post Jul 12 2007, 02:36 AM
Post #54

Frequent Shopper
Group Icon

Group: Order of the Phoenix - Member
Member No.: 1,125

Well hello everyone.

Brad you and this site are valued in the RCT community. I try to visit as often as I can but with 2 sites of my own my ZT designing and having a job that has me traveling all over Canada at times, it makes it hard to check in on a regular basis but I try to pop in every week or so to see what I have missed out on when away and try to visit on a daily basis when at home for long stretches of time. We miss you but totally understand how real life can take up a lot of our time from the most enjoyable things in our lives like our sites, and the many friends we have made as a result of being a part of a family such as the one you have created with the creation of this site.

This was the first RCT site I really posted at and will always call it home, even if I don't play it much. The few people I like to consider online friends that I have made through this site have kept my intrest going when it otherwise might have diminished if ever you need anything just ask and I'll do what I can to help out.

+Quote Post
bodgit
post Jul 12 2007, 08:29 AM
Post #55

Window Shopper

Member No.: 3,784

i play nothing else................. each day if i can...........and come here.........even tried posting new scenario, if midwestboy can get it on here because it would not let me put it up (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-chuck.gif)
+Quote Post
Amazing EARL
post Jul 27 2007, 10:08 AM
Post #56

Mall Rat

Group: RCT2.com Affilate Member
Member No.: 1,596

Even though interest in RCT2 may be waning, it's nice to see that the community still remains.

Guess you never know who'll drop by. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif))

"EARL"
+Quote Post
Jay2645
post Jul 28 2007, 03:05 AM
Post #57

Disney Theme Parks Club Leader

Group: Shopping Dependent
Member No.: 4,030

Hey Earl! I thought you quit RCT2?
And of course, as soon as I get a 3D Modeling program, I can't find Earl's site. Figures.
+Quote Post
Amazing EARL
post Jul 28 2007, 04:35 AM
Post #58

Mall Rat

Group: RCT2.com Affilate Member
Member No.: 1,596

QUOTE(Jay2645 @ Jul 28 2007, 07:05 AM) *

Just because I retired from RideMaking doesn't mean I'm dead. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-dazed.gif)

I can't find Earl's site. Figures.

It's hosted by RCT Space now. http://ae.rctspace.com/
+Quote Post
Spunknit
post Jul 28 2007, 06:09 AM
Post #59

Official Llama Herder!
Group Icon

Group: Store Manager
Member No.: 5

Earl it is always an honor having you around! There are legions of RCT players who will always be eternally grateful for your fantastic rides and amazing sense of humor! Including this old lady! Glad to here you are still alive & kickin'!
+Quote Post
devilman
post Jul 28 2007, 12:31 PM
Post #60

Miscellaneous Designer

Group: Shopping Dependent
Member No.: 2,236

QUOTE(Amazing EARL @ Jul 28 2007, 08:35 AM) *

QUOTE(Jay2645 @ Jul 28 2007, 07:05 AM) *

Just because I retired from RideMaking doesn't mean I'm dead. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-dazed.gif)

Ah good to see you around Earl (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-chuck.gif)
+Quote Post

8 Pages V « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th October 2007 - 07:30 PM

This site © 2004-2007 RCTmart Associates
No part of this site may be reproduced without the express written permission of the copyright holder(s)
RollerCoaster Tycoon is Copyright © 1999 - 2003 Atari and Chris Sawyer
Skin & buttons by MidwestBoyInLA

Support RCT*Mart TODAY!
Make a donation (in any amount) via PayPal's secure on-line payment center.