zacpro
post Sep 30 2004, 05:09 AM
Post #1

Never forget it ...
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart 5-Star Member
Member No.: 634

Hello!
I wanted to suggest you to make a pack for all the tracks ever posted here. I know it could be long, but in the forum of the tracks, it would be posiible to make a topic just for the downloads, with no posts, because i arrived here 10 days ago, and i want to download all the coasters, but it is very long to open all topics and find all tracks. Some tracks are not really good, but you maybe can take tracks which excitment over 6 or something like that. It is just a suggestion, and i dont know if someone have enough time to do it, but it might be cool !
See you!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
skyvanman
post Sep 30 2004, 10:58 AM
Post #2

Skyvan Fan
Group Icon

Group: Aisle Patrol/Moderator
Member No.: 426

Its hard to do since some people have different ways of posting their track inf oand stuff but that would be nice to have I have found thought that when downloaidng mass track packs I get ocnfused ecause I don't know who made it becuae people dont include their nickname in the title of the coaster. I wouldnt mind having it if everyone did that but I also wouldnt mind downloading all the tracks. Anyways ZacPro maybe you could do it yourself like make a project. I think lots of people like me would appreciate it.
+Quote Post
zacpro
post Oct 1 2004, 08:11 AM
Post #3

Never forget it ...
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart 5-Star Member
Member No.: 634

Ok, i will download all tracks from now on (because download old track is a long work i cant do) and release it in a pack the 1st of each month. i will only take the coasters i find cool, because big coasters with bad ratings and no scenery are not really interesting...
See you the next 1st of november (i dont begin today... i have not enough tracks)
+Quote Post
rct222
post Oct 1 2004, 09:09 PM
Post #4

Bargain Hunter

Group: Bargain Hunter
Member No.: 681

nice idea
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th March 2006 - 12:05 AM

This site © 2004-2005 RCTmart Associates
No part of this site may be reproduced without the express written permission of the copyright holder(s)
RollerCoaster Tycoon is Copyright © 1999 - 2003 Atari and Chris Sawyer
Skin & buttons by MidwestBoyInLA

Support RCT*Mart TODAY!
Make a donation (in any amount) via PayPal's secure on-line payment center.