Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: About coasters
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Site Suggestion Box
zacpro
Hello!
I wanted to suggest you to make a pack for all the tracks ever posted here. I know it could be long, but in the forum of the tracks, it would be posiible to make a topic just for the downloads, with no posts, because i arrived here 10 days ago, and i want to download all the coasters, but it is very long to open all topics and find all tracks. Some tracks are not really good, but you maybe can take tracks which excitment over 6 or something like that. It is just a suggestion, and i dont know if someone have enough time to do it, but it might be cool !
See you!
skyvanman
Its hard to do since some people have different ways of posting their track inf oand stuff but that would be nice to have I have found thought that when downloaidng mass track packs I get ocnfused ecause I don't know who made it becuae people dont include their nickname in the title of the coaster. I wouldnt mind having it if everyone did that but I also wouldnt mind downloading all the tracks. Anyways ZacPro maybe you could do it yourself like make a project. I think lots of people like me would appreciate it.
zacpro
Ok, i will download all tracks from now on (because download old track is a long work i cant do) and release it in a pack the 1st of each month. i will only take the coasters i find cool, because big coasters with bad ratings and no scenery are not really interesting...
See you the next 1st of november (i dont begin today... i have not enough tracks)
rct222
nice idea
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.