Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One word Story
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > Games and Trivia
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
OrlanDude
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while
Spunknit
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting
OrlanDude
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs
Spunknit
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways
joshiejack
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The
OrlanDude
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole
joshiejack
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of
Spunknit
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder
OrlanDude
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes

pnkfloyd12
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy
Spunknit
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from
OrlanDude
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being

BrianHutchins
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped
Spunknit
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on
skatepunk42
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by
OrlanDude
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin

Spunknit
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers
OrlanDude
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn

BrianHutchins
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by
Spunknit
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable
OrlanDude
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins
Spunknit
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere
OrlanDude
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global
pnkfloyd12
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming
Spunknit
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted
chadesofblur
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese
OrlanDude
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over
Spunknit
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains
OrlanDude
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of
Spunknit
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw
chadesofblur
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and
BrianHutchins
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and fluffy
Spunknit
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and fluffy porcupines
OrlanDude
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and fluffy porcupines floated
chadesofblur
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and fluffy porcupines floated in
Spunknit
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and fluffy porcupines floated in pudding
Brent71
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and fluffy porcupines floated in pudding clouds.
Spunknit
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and fluffy porcupines floated in pudding clouds. Floundering
skatepunk42
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and fluffy porcupines floated in pudding clouds. Floundering, Spunknit
OrlanDude
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and fluffy porcupines floated in pudding clouds. Floundering, Spunknit sighed
pnkfloyd12
Starting up lawnmowers hedging hogs and loose moose eating dried prunes like candy. Twenty nine years ago an ostrich named Fred started calling out to all the bushmen dancing to the Hustle and boogie boys, "Hey, you sexy hustlers, stop playing cards with wild jokers." Returning to cosmic oblivion, our wild cohorts bravely pursued waffles throughout eternity, pouring gravy over french toast. Sprouting little green leaves that drip profusely from honey drenched tenacles and slimy toes, Oliver begged his master "Please sir, may I try exfoliating without your oppressive overtones?" Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and fluffy porcupines floated in pudding clouds. Floundering, Spunknit sighed heavily
Spunknit
Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and fluffy porcupines floated in pudding clouds. Floundering, Spunknit sighed heavily when

pnkfloyd12
Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and fluffy porcupines floated in pudding clouds. Floundering, Spunknit sighed heavily when seeing
Spunknit
Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and fluffy porcupines floated in pudding clouds. Floundering, Spunknit sighed heavily when seeing young
BrianHutchins
Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and fluffy porcupines floated in pudding clouds. Floundering, Spunknit sighed heavily when seeing young green
Spunknit
Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and fluffy porcupines floated in pudding clouds. Floundering, Spunknit sighed heavily when seeing young green Joshies
OrlanDude
Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and fluffy porcupines floated in pudding clouds. Floundering, Spunknit sighed heavily when seeing young green Joshies tormenting
Spunknit
Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and fluffy porcupines floated in pudding clouds. Floundering, Spunknit sighed heavily when seeing young green Joshies tormenting forumers
OrlanDude
Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and fluffy porcupines floated in pudding clouds. Floundering, Spunknit sighed heavily when seeing young green Joshies tormenting forumers formerly
BrianHutchins
Playing cards suits tailors stitching in spades, wholeheartedly barking from diamond-studded collars while casting clubs sideways. The sole of flounder tastes fishy from being stepped on by eelskin flippers worn by fashionable penguins everywhere. Global warming melted cheese over mountains of coleslaw, and fluffy porcupines floated in pudding clouds. Floundering, Spunknit sighed heavily when seeing young green Joshies tormenting forumers formerly enjoying
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.